Kyles Parish Church
Supplied by Kyles Parish Church
Standing above the pier, this church was originally built for the Free Church. A hall church in the local grey stone with red sandstone margins. The windows in the entrance elevation show Arts & Crafts touches, typical of its date: 1898-9. A red metal framework belfry stands alongside containing a single bell.
Area of Operation
Cowal & Bute